Veterans Affairs Services
We are a private small business, disabled owned, helping veterans’ transition into civilian life.
We provide vocational rehabilitation and educational guidance counseling, teaching veterans strategies for success in college, establishing degree planning, and placing veterans in suitable, gainful employment.
- The Department of Veterans Affairs offers this program to veterans who become disabled while serving their country.
- Educational development leading to suitable gainful employment can be a neglected part of a veterans’ career.
- Knowing how aptitudes, interests and abilities affect your employability can be difficult to achieve without adequate guidance counseling.
- All military service members are eligible for such guidance counseling free of charge within 6 months before and 1 year after their honorable discharge.
- All veterans who have eligibility under the Montgomery GI Bill (active or reserve) are eligible for vocational guidance counseling.